|Monday-Friday||18 Holes||9 Holes|
|Senior (60 & older) all Ladies & Military||$46.00||$23.00|
|Saturday-Sunday & Holidays||18 Holes||9 Holes|
|Special Rates||Mon-Fri||Sat-Sun & Holidays|
|Junior (15 & younger)||$33.00||$43.00|
|Replay Rates||Call Golf Shop at
|Call Golf Shop at
*Afternoon Rates available Mondays from October – April
- Pelham Resident Rate: Monday through Friday – 18 holes for $41.00 and 9 holes for $20.50 (not valid on holidays). Must present valid driver’s license or current water bill to take advantage of this great deal.
- Pelham City Employee Rate: Monday through Friday – $41.00 | Saturday, Sunday & Holidays – $51.00
- Military Rate: (Must present Military ID at time of check in)
- Ballantrae Out-of-Town Family Member Discount: Any immediate family member of a current Ballantrae member that resides 100 or more miles from the Ballantrae Golf Club will receive $10.00 off of the normal rate for their greens fee category. Immediate family includes: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, children and grandparents. The club member must notify management in advance that they have a family member visiting the club to play golf so that proper fees can be scheduled.
All prices include green fee and cart fee. Nine-hole rates are half off regular 18-hole rates. Range balls are $7 per bag (aprox. 45 balls per bag).
- Must be 16 with a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts. Only 2 Riders Per Cart
- Walkers can tee anytime, any day.
- Pull carts are allowed.
- No Fivesomes allowed on the golf course.
- All prices include green fee and cart fee.
- Tee times are available five days in advance by calling the Ballantrae Pro Shop at 620-GOLF (4653).
- Personal Coolers are not allowed
- Children must be 10 years old to play golf and must be at least 7 years old to be able to ride in a golf cart
Also, please note the following call schedule:
|Tee Time Daily||Call-In Day|